Please read these terms carefully and in their entirety BEFORE making a purchase from us.
- Initial Payment: 50% of price due for the GEM Lease Analytics™ Product Level selected, as determined by the Current Annual Gross Rent (ex-GST) entered in the Registration process and clearly stated in the SecurePay payment gateway. This payment is required to gain ACCESS to GEM Lease Analytics™ software so that you can input your data and information for analysis. For the purposes of this Refund Policy “Gross Rent” means Net Rent plus all Landlord Operating Expenses except Utilities (ex-GST).
- Balance Due: usually 50%, but it could be more or less based on the GEM Lease Analytics™ Product Level actually used, as determined by the Current Annual Gross Rent (ex-GST) entered into the GEM Lease Wizard™ for the Subject Lease being analysed. This payment is required prior to receiving the GEM Lease Analytics™ Outputs produced by the analysis after you enter your data/information and press “Submit for GEM™ analysis”.
1) Refund Policy for Initial Payment
a. If you did not access (log into) GEM Lease AnalyticsTM within 7 days of purchase and decide you do not want to use the software, you are eligible for a Refund of your Initial Payment, provided you have followed our
General Refund Terms, defined at the end of this document.
b. If you were unable to access (log into) GEM Lease AnalyticsTM due to technical issues related to your computing environment, and our support staff were unable to get the software running on your system within 7 days of your contacting us, you are eligible for a refund, provided you have followed our General Refund Terms.
c. If you wait 14 days after purchase before trying to log into GEM Lease AnalyticsTM, you may get an error that “The user or password is incorrect” and be unable to log in. Please contact us immediately so that we can reactivate your login credentials.
d. If you have obtained access to (logged into) GEM Lease AnalyticsTM but are unable to enter data via the “GEM Lease WizardTM”, contact us immediately for technical support or you will NOT be eligible for a refund of the Initial Payment. When you successfully log into GEM Lease AnalyticsTM, we assume that you have full access to the product/service and our Intellectual Property unless you tell us otherwise. Our support staff will try to assist you, provided you follow our General Refund Terms, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to solve your problem. Whether or not a refund is granted in this situation will depend upon the specific circumstances encountered and refund decisions are at our absolute discretion.
e. If you have obtained access to (logged into) GEM Lease AnalyticsTM and entered data via our GEM Lease WizardTM, we have effectively already delivered our initial product/service and Intellectual Property to you, and you have already received a benefit from our IP that we cannot take back. Therefore, you are NOT eligible for a refund of the Initial Payment. However, you are not obligated to make any further payment if you do NOT wish to receive the GEM Lease AnalyticsTM Outputs.
f. If you have obtained access to (logged into) GEM Lease AnalyticsTM, entered your data via our GEM Lease WizardTM and pressed the “Submit for GEMTM analysis” button, your Subject Lease has entered our analysis & review process. If the information you entered does not produce a valid result, we will notify you so that you may take corrective action or seek help from one of our Value-Adding Resellers. Under certain circumstances where a valid result cannot be obtained, we may, at our absolute discretion, offer you a refund.
2) Refund Policy for Balance Due
a. Your Balance Due will be calculated based on the GEM Lease AnalyticsTM Product Level actually used. The Product Level used is determined by the Current Annual Gross Rent (ex-GST) you actually entered into the GEM Lease WizardTM.
b. If you do not wish to receive the GEM Lease AnalyticsTM Outputs, simply do not pay the Balance Due when you are asked to do so. However, our goal is to have satisfied Clients, so we ask that you provide a detailed reason for why you do not wish to continue.
c. If you do not pay the Balance Due, you will NOT receive the GEM Lease AnalyticsTM Outputs. NOT paying the Balance Due does NOT entitle you to a refund of your Initial Payment. Please see 1) above for the Refund Policy governing your Initial Payment.
d. If you pay the Balance Due and receive the GEM Lease AnalyticsTM Outputs, we have delivered our entire product/service and Intellectual Property to you, and you have received a benefit from our IP that we cannot take back. Therefore, you are NOT eligible for a refund of the Balance Due you paid.
General Refund Terms
ALL requests for Refunds must be initiated through the Contact page on our website. To be eligible for any Refund, you must request it within 30 days of the original payment.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of our GEM Lease AnalyticsTM software, please contact us within seven (7) days of purchase, via email () or phone (07 3518 5288) and we will try to rectify the situation. Our goal is happy clients and if you are unhappy, we want to know why and to be given the opportunity to address the problem.
- It is impossible for us to test our software in every computing environment that you might use to access it. Similarly, it is impossible for us to guarantee that we can fix any access or other problem that might occur during the use of our software, although we will attempt to do so to the extent practicable. Therefore, we make no warranty that our GEM Lease AnalyticsTM will be available, usable and/or free of defects or malfunctions in all situations.
- We reserve the right to deny a request for a refund if we suspect that our Refund Policy or Product / Service / Intellectual Property is being abused.
- Whether or not a refund is given will depend upon the specific circumstances encountered and final decisions regarding refunds are at our absolute discretion.